Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pokemon Online That You Can Save

confessing and bragging .. .. : DD

.... confessing artist .... I suck !!!!!!! why take pictures: S ..... I'm aching to make a circle or a straight stick .......... je ... naadi caveman would have been his had understood my pictograms .. haha .. I can imagine ... : S


.... first white lily of the season: DDDDDD,, tiny and tender, still stretching its petals: D

assuming .......... ............ Grannys got me !!!!!!!!!! Gra thanks! ... come from Argentina,, ahhhh! and want to join: DD

... thanks for all the goodies that come with it: DD

... buttons .. (Mmm I have a plan for the buttons that I have given away): DDDDDD .. a sheath, a sachet, a postcard, candy ... and ...

Chihuahua
... a pendant to my phone: DDD haha \u200b\u200b... well look at him: DDDD


is Chad! Identical: DDD!

.. there can look like you work in the pool .... with the sidewalk and knocked me more comfortable to take the pictures ...



... but I am a victim of the affections of perruscos ...... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

... that's Ruffles: DDDDDD ... je .... the baby has just come .. teaching me how to put corazoncitoooosss !!!!! : DDDDDD je .. I ignore the existence of the character map ... that ass: S

... Confession 2 ::::: There was a looong pause to publish this post .... it was my dad ...... I played haircut:) y. .. the husband is vagaciones ... I said - "ahhh ... your dad invited to lunch ".................. : DDDDD --- sorpreesa ... hahaha .... we're here ... Wednesday and give good pa'delante ... besotessssss .....




0 comments:

Post a Comment