Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spritesninja Council 4

I confess ... and promised granny : DDD

.... Confession Vá .. : DD .. I have my doubts about instilling good habits to children .... at home, my mother ... We are always up early .... "By 8" .. still on holiday,,, say Christmas, Saturday, Sunday ..... sick or well .... beds must be made when the sun shines ......
RESULT .... mjmmm ... I think the pajamas use longer than any other clothing ... hahaha .... not always possible, but the weekend (now that I rescued my Saturday) I enjoy out of bed, make me a coffee ... bring the fabric ... and back to bed! yes sir ........

... and if by chance my mother calls me and is a plus! haha ...
............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............

grannny
... and ... once published a granny Moradita with hearts, they asked me, but did not have the graphic, so trying to get to it ... you know I am beginner, so corrections and suggestions are welcome: DDD



... start with a closed granny 4 laps ...

.... right there on ... I made two bows on each side, made with 9 double crochet ... the corners, slipped about on the previous ch ...


... and we have as a club .. mmmm .. ok .. can see my first attempt ..... where the closed granny did three laps, and the hearts were ... dwarf: S ... Buee ... and corrected ...


... but anyway .. I'll use it: DDD
ok .. now .. quadrature must be given to clover .... I wore braces at the corners doubles and four chains, two chains, three half points, two chains, and a crochet-a-varetadoble crochet ... qye go in the middle of the heart ... hence the inverse formula to reach the other corner ...

... and the next lap and worked with a crochet on each point ..... I need to check the size with my other squares ...
... the detail that these hearts are broken chains superimposed ... are diagonal, three chains and a half .... on the corner point of each other ....



... in the preparation of this diseñito ... Fiona with me .. , P


... and this was: DDDD

... now ... ahggg .. THE CHART ... SPJ will q uedar half-bad ... very cute here I work with corel,,, I'm old-fashioned graphics, nothing,,, I had to update it to work with windows7 ... and that which is above ... work with the X4 .. and just came out ..... X5 Chin ... after that update and do not want to install ..........

... total ... I who flunked kindergarten ... I started making sticks .....


... I was going to scan my full cartoon colorful glittered ... but when you turn the compu .. I got a box of "listoo! correct the error .. you can download your updates"


.... ahhhhh ... "Why play with my heart? ¿No I do not see that one?

haha \u200b\u200b.. from time to taste ... I hope you like the semi-tuto ... haha ... besitosss ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment