Thursday, March 31, 2011

What R The Sizes For Trojan Condoms

fried noodles 6 minutes ..... but the bag says 3: D


... yep .. of these mere ... : DD .. I tell them .. my husband does not like rice noodles,, these transparent ... and since here there is no super to get Asian egg noodles,, use the ramen,,
... and here .....

  1. onions sliced \u200b\u200bzucchini, cut into thin julienne carrots
  2. , equal, sesame oil
  3. boiled noodles ... SEASONING WITHOUT ENVELOPE, only 2 min. al dente: D
(neutral oil, sesame and soy sauce, salt ..)

ok ... and spend 2 minutes to boil the noodles and drain ... MINUTE
  • 3 ... neutral oil, and sauté the onions first, then carrots and squash .. MINUTE
  • 4 ... add the spaghetti, skip and when it dries a little,
  • MIN 5 ... give a dash of sesame oil ..
  • MINUTE 6 ... and about to shut .... a splash of soy sauce ... skip the wok, and sprinkle sesame seeds ....
LISTOOO!



repeat the dish .... Naruto: DDDD

.... ¿How about .... ?? to make a full meal can fry Tofu and add it,, haha, or an omelet into strips ... carnivores would call my house a few shrimp or meat, well,,, is the most basic recipe,, haha, but accepts all vegetables orphan who walk in the fridge; DDD spinach, celery, peppers, peas, squash, beans ...
.. heh .. when in a hurry anto .... and I want to do everything in 4 minutes; S childbirth vegetables in thin slices and ready, but I love to do fideitos vegetables with a mandolin ....
... and do not take picture of the raw noodles, locate images ... and was amazed at the variety of flavors, colors of the soup: D
... have much anime ...


... and "Classical" kawaii


.... a propos of flavors, as I told you, I do not use the envelope of seasoning, usually buy the mushroom flavor .. and keep the envelope to use as a seasoning for vegetables ... mmm .. delicious with burgers lentils P haha,,, gives me quite like that Deya and Romi and tested .. ; DDD



.... changing the department from last week, we have the draft of a paper mache mask
Toto .... Yesterday we painted ...
---
must it be spring? ---
nooo mom, or that she was in kindergarten .. ----
carnival ¿?? (And I made me a harlequin paint-handling.) ----
noo ... the teacher says that what you want ...
- - "what you want? ---
a zombie!
--- ohhhhh ...... mmmmm ..... ...¿¿¿ Not a vampire would you most like?? ¡¡¡!!!!

ha ha ... I projected ... good, so the greenish hue of the skin ... Chin .. my husband says I went too far with the scars and the environment exposed brain .... mmmmmmm .. I'm taking her time to the school psychologist, to see what time I called ....

.. and why not give it .... the eye pendant

... bueeee ..... s all for art crafteril ea ........... besitosssss .........


0 comments:

Post a Comment