Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Volt Battery Generator



.... yes .... a cat ........



.... and have a ball ...
¿¿I play ???????




..... ainssssss ......... Entiennnndoooo not !!!!!


.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............
... Jaaaa ja ja ... friends do not worry ..... Camilo is happy: DDD but Sheldon stop playing ... Cameron Pitches, absorbed in contemplation ... until one of two bored, haha \u200b\u200b.. But the face! even seem sad ... : DDD



Wednesday ... and confession ... haha ... I confess ... that during the week something occurred to me to confess ..... And now I forgot!! jer ..... the d ebo, but would not it be "my poor short term memory?? hahaha ... big kisses ... I have a thousand visitors ... back tomorrow with photos of the "scramble" .. : DDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment