Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer Drivers Ed On Long Island

slept peacefully ...

... knowing that was not threatened: DDDD paqueteee arrived! Thanks Mercedes! ¿¿¿Thanks? not .. graciassss super!!


: DDDDD .. This post brought the package ... an indication of what is inside ... imagine the possibilities ..

heavens! I have no words ... (And that's saying muchooo) .. haha ... it's wonderful that constantly get THROUGH the blog,,, (and this goes for all the friends: DDD) friendship heart, courage in times weak,,, satisfying bring a smile to your day, and many, , often the small detail of something you've been presented with much affection .... and óraleeee .... before you release the mucus ... I realize that .... I guess the thought!
... just look,,, just commenting to Marcela how impossible it is around here to get fabric collection ... and .. I have a sandwich!! .. is called .. Dandelion Girl .. : DDDDD, I know why you chose "true friend"?
... the colors are a dream ... I know that hareee !!!.. shhhht ... I say no, haha, but I presume they are from his trip to Paris, to the craft expo it's a dream .... : DDD


... and even before I had these magazines, knitted or crocheted .. Hexágonitos and !!!!!... essential ... you know,,, a hexagon They have to be perfect .... or does not suit you: DDDD ... and then, when I talked to can not get goo and "pichicateo" not to waste anything ... I sent a roll! .. and I still question ... ¿What else you need to go to the haberdashery? .. ains ..
lindaaaaa you miss


... the little note .. (That pretty letter, I feel sorry for mine .. gulp) .. I said to send buttons (divine) to my collection, gifts for my children,, and a handkerchief to Naty (I had to kidnap for the photo:) haha) .. but sweet .. Are mine! : D are sweet without sugar: DDD ¿eh? (I'm diabetic)

... Paris also ... comes this bear ... a certificate of adoption and all .. Ohhhh ---- - I thought ..- - Deflation is a teddy bear to fill and decorate ....
- nadaaaa!!

.. --- Is a kit of Gumi-BEAR POINT, 8-0

... Hanks of hair to bear !!!!!!
"Have you ever seen ?????

... I hope not to meet anyone through drama today .. That there is no way to take my smile !!!!! : DDDDD y. .. haha ... but do not like Mercedes,,, there is a gleam in my eye,, as a vampire to punnnto to attack .. ¿ --- who do I eat first??
: DDDD sip ....

... now ... let me show you my secret pot ...... is on one side of my pincushions ... and contains some of the gifts they have sent ... Some more are in use, or in my bag, or under construction: D the case is that you (I will not say names, P everyone knows), there are .. when I'm sewing, when e stoy banging with the hammer, or when I am in the process of wandering : DDD

!!!,, graciassss thanks girls ... and as said Barbie (sip.. the wrist; P) "Here's to the friends that I know ... and they shall know!!


grandessss .. .. Kisses . I smile at people .. and see who is infected !!!..; P

0 comments:

Post a Comment