Monday, April 25, 2011

Mazda 3 Specs 2.3 Supercharged

Houston we have a problem ........ ..... or two ..





...... first of all, the appearance of the bovine the blog has nothing to do with the holidays past ....

..... Saturday was a day to cope with the cleanup postponed, and then some nurseries loitering by the ranch, so I do not knit at all ... nothing nothing ...


.... yesterday .... just as I predicted ... almuercito my mother organized an Easter ... and took the Revontuli ... I had to shake the confetti the three times I crashed in the head shells,,, (so respectful the kids mmmm ..) and I kept it better ... due to an unprecedented .... (no, not what they imagine .. luckily .. I tell them up ...: DD ) returned home early ... and followed him ..... Figure 2 finished!
... and behold the two glitches .......

---- I've got one ball of wool micro ........ I go today for more peer ...

--- measures 90 cm .. the center to the corner ... I mean ... 1.80 meter wingspan!! As a pelican grandeee .....!!!
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ??????????.. Romiii ¿¿?? ¿¿¿Amigas ????????............


... check this .... I have a green ball ...... I finished the 2nd skein ... ended in green ... and 3rd .. green began !!!!.. I am not green girl (or girl haha) .. skin because I am .. yellow-green .. haha .. then I took that part of wool that are not next to each other!

... chart 3 begins with a back shed ... just like the end of the shawl ... ¿¿¿I finish there ???????????...... I mean ... making the termination as it should ?????? but polled ?????...


... because if I do it bigger .... and GROW already locked ..... rather than glamorous vampire .. heh .. ! I seem chupacabras Mom !!!!! (In rainy season .. with wings hanging: DDD hahaha) ...


bueeeno .... possibly ... more .. and I decided ... until we got there ... are three skeins of 100 grams ... of 190 m. .. each and needles of 5.5 .... as recommended by the supplier .... now ... given the fact unprecedented .... I'm going to have "problems" to block .....

... the collection of eggs was a success ... and at 40 ° C. .. and sweets and chocolates that were already included in the basket ... the search was of shells filled with confetti and plastic ...


... everyone happy .... and there was given the "event" ...

......................
..............................
.......................................
..............................................


.... I have a cat !!!!!!!

.... in my brother's house .............. 3 kittens were born Sheldon will be properly presented to society ... as to achieve out from under the couch ...............


..... My fear was that Camilo is depressed with the bb ........... He's delighted !!!!!!!! more ... he just wants to be stubborn with the kitty ... : D "Remember how loved Fiona's puppies? ... so simple: D

.. now it ... imagine .. cat climber + shawl ............ blocks = total disaster

to see where ... but that scarf is blocked and tell them .... ......... San Lunesssss happy .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment