Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Suggest Name For College Cultural Fest

... like a lost soul .. (Je.. Not much) DST


.... For if I was Al,,, between groans and lamentations, but not so transparent ...

---- ayyyy my clover! Ahhh my clover! I have no means points!

- complained about the poor, by their fruitless search at the ranch: (

zazzz!

... HUSBAND TO RESCUE!

TARÁNNN!!


: DDDDD


¿
what else I can say? : DDDDDD


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



... . I still have a smile on ... drowsiness, but smiling,,, tannn drowsiness was to download the photos, and almost put my cookie in the groove of the Computer: S true! (To my shame) bueeeenooo .... I think I have perdoncito: S. ..


je .. ok ..... that,,, next Monday .. apart from being day ... the baby has to explain biology, something about the pollution ... want to expose the lovely creature on recycling ... Yesterday I finished the bag of pop-tabs .. (Badges of soda) and continue with this necklace ...



... and if you turn your head as the exorcist you can see the earrings GUME-pending .. properly inserted ... : D.. appears to be well : /

... ¿What about ??... I loved those accounts .... aja .... it was night, but I promise to teach the process .. PET bottles are: DD ¿eh! verdaddd??



....................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...................

.. : DDD .. sip ... I have the first Attraction in 2011 ....


crow ... and Mom took him only 95 fotosssssss ........ "What will be when you have grandchildren? haha .. poor ...

.... I recycle with my baby,,, esperannndo for Godot .. no, the postman je ..... and we'll see ..... .. besitosss .... martesss good .... I ... drowsiness and happy ...





... Done: the sewing room wall, diagrams and all you can link from the picture to the gallery picasa ... the order Nitta: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment