Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How To Heighten Fence With Leaners

.. I confess ..... look what I found: DDD


comenzamosss
... .. ... like Madonna said "confesions Tour ... ,, je ... "Did you see what I put everything into boxes? Ordered that! .. nooo .... my nature is chaos ... But CHAOS! haha ... well yes,, that added to the black holes that swallow phones, TV controls, etc,,, I have not lost my mind that I bring just stuck ... : S. .. I strive to keep something ordered, (my closet not,, mjmmm) that if I let myself be ... then can not find the exit!! ainsssss ..... heh, I opted for trans_patented boxes, for that of course I forget what store and where: (

... I miss mjmmm wool .... sip ... by q ue is suddenly a very compelling ... heh .. as the newly adopted book on the shelf: DDD.
.
....... andeee ..... perdidito there in the supermarket,,, haha \u200b\u200b... I found it very interesting ...


... that rather than being a book of patch ...... Quilting is! .. sip ... So sometimes let the "auction" for your quilt ..


.... many stitches ... either by hand or machine ...

... and different types of padding, that if the Italian, the cordoned off,, Indian,,, P the Sashiko: DDD
... and the stitches very clear .. Mjmmmm !!!,, large print ....
... will have experience: DDD and tell them ..... I'm about to call the subject of the email has some outstanding !!... (Ouch Mercedes,,, will move influenciasss) mmmm .... that I spent hours on guard and nothing .... Chin,,, so I did not want to phone tracking .. Now do not wait .... je !!!,, for I reassured to see that other religions are out there on Wednesdays .... Confessional, courtesy of my godmother Carmen Tye .... let's see, that leg limp: DDD hahaha ...
BSTS


EDIT: tranpatentes boxes are unique and exclusive to this block .... You can use CLEAR: S lol ..... Daylight Savings Time strikes again: DDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment