Thursday, April 28, 2011

Heart Gold English Rom

... and this was .... Sheldon

.... finally ... the revontuli ,, up ... I noticed caladito was and comfortable ... down ... the famous bands that give name ... ( Revontuli = Aurora Borealis)
... and live and direct, not in such v psychedelic colors,,





........ and the line that stands out, it is precisely .. lime green: S










I loved weaving, and learn 15 new things in the way; P .. I insist ... the graphic 1 is a hell .... Romi but explained it to me .. point x point ... and went ahead ... any questions do not hesitate to come to her, "friend" is not it? ( mjmmm . The routing mitotera people) ..








... you menxioné ever, this shawl reminds me of my grandfather ... no, not used shawl, haha \u200b\u200b , the Aurora Borealis reminds me .. insurance is already talked .. but .. again .. "What if? ... Vá ... in short ... because the grandfather was very walker,, well read, and a great lady ... yet, it seemed totally wrong , when used to say that a child had seen an Aurora Borealis ... ..... I thought impossible ... as this phenomenon is given as close to the magnetic poles of the planet .... crashing protons and electrons that originate in the solar wind ... then ... post not fit ....... mmm ... Grandpa's things .... ¿No? nothing ..... that I'm aware that in case of a huge solar storm,,, these items come with tantaa force, bouncing to the Tropic of Cancer ..... which passes .. Jaumave exactly .. ( Tamaulipas MX), where my grandfather was born (and I've seen the ball is marked by a million times)


... and well yes ..... around 1910 there was a huge solar storm ..... and child Ernesto, who liked to see the stars, fell in love with those lights ... 100 years later .. I me here,,, haunted by his story;).

........ as I write this post, I hear about the departure of Anna, a family hug, an embrace of friends .... big kisses







0 comments:

Post a Comment