Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pediatricians Accepting In Toronto

plop!! Lilies & .. November!


plop! Plop! Plop !!!.. "" Can you imagine the sound of a flower?? : DDD .. really ... listening ...


... soft, firm ... just a plop .. to bring up these mini peacock feathers: DD
.. and went wild: DDD
.. : DDD ... bloom more promising today ....


... ... it .. yeah .. returning to knitting area .... I found this cute Lanit,,

,,, in its experimental phase ....""" to see that such leave hairlines "" "
stayed November !!!.. as the donkey that played the flute: DD

... I said .... -----
we will see,,, I'll make a shawl caladito ,----

.... Statute of my way Carmen Comis (graciassss!) haha \u200b\u200b... but I've reviewed chorromil times,,,, and q ue to tanteometro, and without compu ... I rode my first points .... Fell apart 3 times !!... clear ... I was not weaving november ... caladito only: DDD,, haha,, and then one side of the shawl ... (Yes, only one;)) formed the typical rows of stitching ...
woooow ¿HELL DID WHAT ?????
,,, hahaha,,, quickly took my .. always-a-mano shawl November (gift from my Comis) .. hehe .. and I start to dissect my knitting ... And it came out!

... : DDD

... I was left to the fringes. but .. I was happy ...

... I guess I had to use the opposite side of the brain, haha \u200b\u200bor use, simply: DDDD

... Question ... ¿¿¿I will do the same ... (one day) with Revontuli ??


that
... Caught her eye and a wool mmmmmmmm ..........

... thanks for your good wishes on my birthday ... : DDD now that I'm adult I have many projects ... mjmmm ... hahaha ... over age 2 ... + 5 jijiji ... Buee ....


.... To give the following ... ! grandessss kisses: DDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment