Friday, April 22, 2011

Should You Tan Before Eyebrow Waxing

... fairies to rule the world ... By around 88!


: Hello lindass DDD: DD look at what I have gone,,, my mom asked me to arrange a collection of planters with succulents: D, so we gave the task of looking for a fairy or something, my mom wanted some snails, but nooo .. and there: S haha \u200b\u200b.. .. I bought them long ago "just in case" so I stayed in fairies ....

... to ignore the date .. my brother gave me back my camera had PRESAT, and it changed the whole stack and dislocations .... : S .. but as he walked there, I photographed some of the máquimas having my mother .... restored by my dad .... I love it ...

.. and the little that is still in the workshop .....
... well yes ..... looong long turned 88 .. ....... jeee ... here it looks ugly color, but wanted to show that I can no longer stretch in the hands of 120 cm ....

... more like the color ....



... I knitted up there on Thursday ... q ue not much to go out to "sightseeing" "locally: DDD ... (¿¿¿are holidays for all?)

.. and I stayed here right now .... mmmmm .. the skinny stripes and go far,,, as are quite long,, just avancé streaks of green and brown ... the next leg turquoise and violet .. : DDD

... ainnssss .... we'll see on Monday, where I come: DD haha \u200b\u200b.. but if I run out of yarn ... ouchhhhh ..... : S


Thank you for taking a little time to go:) .. father pass it: D besitossss ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment