Monday, April 18, 2011

How To Sonia Kashuk Highlighting

: DD-no-happy birthday to me .. and satisfying knitting : DDD


.. or should be "à moi" "hahaha .... go and, come to tea with me ... we all! ... finally I met with Alice and the gang,,, A meeting was sooo expected, years ago I went to his house and not found, it appears that he moved from continent ... there he met an acquaintance and the appointment consert ... for today:)
... and brought me a gift: DDDD?? do you open? haha, sure I've already seen that tea ... : D
... yes,, tooodos saying and not agree ...
... mmmmm ... macarooons ... Galeries Lafayette direct .. haha ... last year or ancestor, my heman came out with that " was going to bring a muffin Magnolia Bakery .. but I ate it ......" .... growled enough .... but I think the lesson learned; P

... smiling cat tells me test it! this test!
... Alicia scared and can not decide .. "" I make you big? Or smaller!
.... je ... "Do you know where they will live ?????? : DDDDD

... as in "Alice's Garden " ... long ago in my head now, I can now materialize: DDD .. have a teapot, and a mirror ... you know how mischievous are the mirrors, will have a clock to run backwards, y. .. : DDDD you'll see,,, soon we do haha \u200b\u200b.....


.... Now .... "Waving his hat outside" ... haha .... and presumption gladly tell them,,, we walk in tejijuntas Romi and me .. with revontuli! hahaha ... mita's a lie ....
... and say that's a lie,, that takes me literally Romi point x point in the development of this wonder: DDD, if not for the 8713 km that separate us, and I would DD given a scat in the head haha \u200b\u200b... to try to rearrange the ideas: DD Graciassss Romi! I picadísima: DDDD ainsss ... And is holding peaks!! haha, yes .... I can not resist pulling wool go more .. Sigueee to see color!!


..... and after needle, I wait for my November Lavender: DDDD that is totally shiny and synthetic, I encantaaa!! I bought two years ago .. only by the color ..... already had several attempts to weave,,, and there was ... Is that it was November! and I do not know .. , P .. andeee .... and I was advised ... and fell,,, in fact, as my midwife predicted Carmen ,,, are addictive! : DD
.. and well yes ... San Monday holiday, here at home, because my husband is chamber ... : S ... I hope many friends enjoy this respite, some from school, work .. or simply routine, DDD ... maybe I miss a little,,, because with the kids at home .. Tooodos want the compu! haha,, still asleep right now ... so I take ...

... unlike other times, I hope that your week is looong and go slow: DDD and chat ... besitosss ... Ale


... my appreciation for the production of this post, to the silicone pistol .. without which the construction of houses of cards .. not have been possible: DDDDD

... I want to upload another photo of the castle ... I can not .... I can not afford the sign ... that means a tiller and woke up .. I owe .. now ..... mjmmm ..... to see ... if I can post!! ;) ... BSTS ....








0 comments:

Post a Comment