Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Do You Use To Carve Pinewood Derby

blocking and destroying .... ..... : S

... good day .. with the penalty but quickly posting: S.. je ...
ohhhhh ... my little feet of Princesa has been cast: DDD haha \u200b\u200b... post yes ... blocking and around 104 ...¿¿¿?? and there has not died ..... secadooo! and I want to see it: DD



.. is that we walk in the works .. destruction .... construction that can not see anything .... if you have any mental image of my garden .. save it for we are mutated ....


... there is all the people .....
... ufff .. e stas hours, and we throw half the water, so that workers need the edge ... (As I remembered very clean USTE Comis ...: DDD)
........... thousand things yesterday,,,, and play bowling with the amiguis naty,,, today I have to supply most materials did not arrive, so I leave ....


... believe me ... Sheldon there! ,, Haha, not imaginary .. but I still evidence of their existence .. as always, a pleasure to read your comments,,, thank you,,,, will return the visit and night out "¿? haha ... I walk a contractor, with 42 ° forecast for today .. insurance will be more: S ........ .. haha mmmm ... I'll document the life Naty cat ... Besotessss ..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment