Monday, April 11, 2011

M Jak Milosc Odcinki 811 Online

... juar juar .. We cumpleeee!

andeee ... And we said! sip ... an April 11, we come to this world, my brother and I, with 8 years apart .. : DD entons ... little brother, cumpleeeee happy! haha .. although the location .. Your first meet! : DDD


.... ahhh .. ok .. and I turned to the family, (and celebrated yesterday) je .. , To continue the green wave:) haha. ¿¿¿¿????? SIPPO in the context ... so simple,,, is that I sensed that her husband was "sopeando" to see what gave me .. haha ... and better said ... I want a flower pots! : DDD .. this alone .... in a while I have a mini garden to put all my plants succulents .. and are reproduced as my girls,,,:), but the matter is that I wanted to put something under, round, smooth, and grandoteee ... just like that ....

... and assumed that every time I find one, it seems to me very expensive! haha .... so ... 41 years with few repairs are a good reason to celebrate ... and ... let me give away the hubby: DDD ... mmmm to tell them that I already had two sacks of good soil .. just in case .. je ....

So ... for those who "say" P do not have room for a garden ... we .. Garden Snails,, 60 cm. in diameter;
.... I took the plants from their pots and presented individual ...

... snails I found them in a while .. Waldo's .. je of course ... and loved for this project .. (I say that I hallucinated quite some) ... although I have fairy new,,, I make the slowness of snails play with the slow growth of the gross:)
.... piedillas then decorated it with white (super) haha \u200b\u200b..... y. .. "Do you see a head flowerpots?? : DDDD I'm keeping place Pericles ... that is niƱaaa! well .. "Lady ".... : DDD I saw flowers that developed a small tunas ... and bursting with tiny seeds: DDDD

.. so I have it on motherhood .. I do not want to lose a little seed! jiji ...
.... I could not help hanging a lantern ... but ... a wind chime would be good: DD, we'll see ...

.... super glossy photos ... hot flashes had a 40 ° ... my assistant ... under my shadow .....


... : DDD in the pond lilies surprised me the first ......

... and just a few minutes ago ... not yet left the sun, the blossoms were closed ...
sprouted but many !!!!... I will have to view the sunrise and ... .. noscivos by lilies are growing super fast, consume water and nutrients, so I have to constantly bring in check .. But the flower is beautiful !!!..
wait ... I went to see the small garden ... all right ... the stones detected no cat ... haha


.. and snails enjoy a view bueeno :)... the sun as it quieere out ....



.... Begin the week ... ! besotesssss ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment