Monday, April 4, 2011

Where Can I Find An Old Buildings Blue Prints

...¡¡ hell!. good .. garden: D ..


...... and arrived ....... the damn time change .... I'm a slow awakening, almost almost be at night, and these are fatal ...... early days here at the ranch was the pilot experiment and that since I was in college, we were up early ... TV and outdated .... and anyway you awake ... then ... ¿¿¿?? ok ...... in honor of the last day ... feigned insanity, and I struggled to take me on Sunday,,,, extending the use my pajamas, I finished the hat hata! je ... s dim the picture is, no, it was not early, but I refused to expose the sun .. and the curtains were closed to get my hopes ....

... ok ... and I made my photosynthesis ... with two cups of coffee .. (snif.. and that of ahoritaa terminéee me! ...) ok ... for I foteado the vortex cap: DDD that Lanit encantooo me: DD

.... now .. already installed in the Saint Monday, and although I have them gossip ... will have to wait pa 'am,,,, last week around me said they had no space for a garden .. ¿How much do you measure it? , P


ahhhh .. is a cool performance, go to see .... I will raise my fairy garden ... little bit just to replace me back ... (Je.. The small detail) ...
... but ... "Who does not have a window??

.. mmm ... now that ...
are fashionable vertical gardens .. "Huh??



... I super love it .... (Wall)


... are examples of succulent / succulents ... The amooo!
: DDD .. look,, mean bubble wall ....



... lichens and bromeliads seem .. While modernists .... : DDD


.. appears that the succulent, are very fashion .... chécate ...



is the bridal bouquet! ... and if you leave it like this ... rooted: DD


.. ok .. in the haystack for web ... found ... ¿Connor's dad? Igualitoo! Cami was well. as eared mouse: DDD ahhh .. and it goes for 3 years ... as they grow, mjmm .. well .. not much, but as time goes!



.. non-half hours we were invited to an anime convention .... haha, but we pegosteamos the eldest son, and the hyper-happy girl's purse was purchased .... Naruto Fideooosss going to ask me! haha ....

... ouch ... I need another caféee ....... : D .... used to go and sniffing in the pond ... it seems that ... and the sun came up ..... je ... when I sent my men and I fed the fish and birds, hardly was clear: S.. y.. I thought I saw a button on the pond!

go for coffee ... Camera, and. Decent people get dressed ..... and tell them ... Happy St. Monday: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment