Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ingredients In Machine Rolled Cigars

..........


..... : D. ... Do not use the messenger! ... I've been there 3 times! teléfomo prefer ... and suddenly I find a girlfriend .. and

--- what's up.? " "You never are in the mess ...???

--- Well, not .. But you have my email, S .........



digooooo
.... ...

;) the picture .. very retro,, those ladies in the 2nd. war were forced to become mechanics, pilots and so on .... energy, strength,, for q ue today I feel like a rag spin .... y.. I go to the kitchen .. to bake a cake .......... see Murphy ... ¿¿Why do not I get when I'm overflowing chamba power ??????? ......
--- ahhh ... 2A illustrating the law ... the bread always lands butter-side ...
je


.. by the way ... and I was sorry to believe it was a fraudulent lottery .. By finnn! yesterday I came to Gaby your prize ... and missing .... : S ¿¿¿e Quiubo? ¿That quedamoss ????..... grrrrrr


.......¡¡ miercolessss
--- OK !!!... not a week longer, that the pre-vacation! jajaja


---- kisses grandesss ... and tell them

0 comments:

Post a Comment