Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Best Aphogee Treatment For Damaged Hair

-no-happy birthday to meee ...!! Vezzzz Otraaa .... confessing and showing progress: DDD


got my first squares! Doubly !!!!! : DDDD graaacias! to and Claudia Claudia .. namesake and countryman! . send me the boxes for Inter: DDDD are hermosossss!!

: DD I could not resist a "test" with the samples I have fabric, to give me an idea of \u200b\u200bhow it will: DDDD hahaha .... rather "discreet" "right?? yeah ... but it's mine .. míaaaaa only !!!!! naca naca ...




.... Chad Meyers went with me today,, the smiling dog : DD
... : DDD also sent me some nice regalitttossss! .. mjmmmm ... and some candy --- mjmmm ... But did not make the picture! ,,,:) .. each person sent me a little note ... thanks friends ... we get to know better: DDD .... I'm super excited! haha ...

... I tell you ...... procedures is that yesterday I passed, I went to the bank ... make me a haircut ... and .. e-..... amablemennnte clearly told the Chica ... - " mi'ja very careful,,, the other day I had to return to correct "... ahhhh and echo paqquetes ... mmmm I'm hoping there will be something of mine ...¿¿¿ out there?? ..: S mjmmm ... I say, we must clarify the points ... if the new girl ... I do not remember me! the bosom of the packages you sent trap them !!!!... well ... I arrived home late ... and to make food quickie .... just was tying the apron ... when it came carteroooo !!!!!!: D .. heh ... and Chad and I keep smiling ... : DDD (do not be fooled ... Chad is the smallest de mis perros...( en talla ) pero sus 1.8 kilos.. son de pura maldad... ¡¡ muerde ! )

. .. ahora ... LA CONFESIÓN... mmmm .... ¿¿¿¿que confieso??? mmm... bueno,,, acerca de mí ... no digo mentiras....no me van,,, no puedo... Naty dice que soy pésima actriz,, jaja vaya... ¡¡ ni una mentira blanca me sale !! mis ojos dicen la otra cosa,, y termino muerta de la risa,,, ahora que... todo lo que lees en mi blog,, es verdad,, aunque no toda la verdad .... ñaca ñacaaa... je.. tengo otra secret identity .. nooo that's not ciertooo! haha .. what happens is that we also have glitches ECES av,, ill,, struggling like everyone else ... but how?? to be give and give? : DD should be taken tooodo good or bad, such as learning that we will some day and to follow! .. well ... I note that this confession came spontaneously, is not going to believe I bring a row crossed ¿eh?? : DD .... my great trouble and concern last year was the health of my father, and there you were giving me support,,, I tell them now is great! unstoppable .... :) And is in rehabilitation to speak again: DDD ..
...... NOW .....

... PROGRESS ...... to see ... Romi ...¿¿¿¿ teacher good or I'm going back?? : DDD
.. Peaks are now! : DDDD ... Encannnntaaaa me! Well, my complaint with the yarn ... Is that it has little blue!! : S and that is a blue-teal-turquesón of pelosss!

¿do you see that is hiladita?? ainsss ... ... : D .... Harvest tones are ... Classic Shades .. Universal Yarns .... I bought it right here, but in only begins to bring estambrería imported wool .... so I just had that package,,, could not choose another, (...

... accessed the page internship ... and it turns out they have another striped wool makes more called Long Fat ... Print ... . mjmmmm and have wool ... ready to dye! ainssss ... haha .. I'm going to convince the lady to bring it to me: DDD
... well .... I hold on to technology ... Post it to mark laps!
... school holidays arrive,,,, my mother has taken to celebrate the Passover "gringo" so we'll egg hunt and everything ... haha .. and tell them .... besotesssssss ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment